The Canoe Sprint World Cup competitions are held every year in a series of four competitions. The first three events are the World Cups, which are held throughout May and June. The final competition in the series, held in August, is the World Championships.
Visit the ICF web site for more information about Canoe Sprint World Cups.
There are five Canoe Slalom World Cups in the 2012 season. The ICF will award the World Cup to the overall winner of the series in the Men’s and Women’s K1 event, the Men’s and Women’s C1 event, and the Men’s C2 event. The five events are as follows:
- Race 1: June 8-10, 2012 Cardiff Wales, GBR
- Race 2: June 15-17, 2012 Pau, FRA
- Race 3: June 22-24, 2012 La Seu d’Urgell, ESP
- Race 4: August 24-26, 2012 Prauge, CZE
- Race 5: August 31-September 2, 2012 Bratislava, SVK
Visit the ICF Canoe Slalom World Cup Series 2012 for more information.
Results from the 2011 Canoe Slalom World Cup Series are now available through the ICF.